Dating is failing on here

I never see anyone in my dating profile for Austin Texas. I’m lonely. Need someone to talk to that could turn out to be more. I almost have 2½ years sober

2 Likes

Hi Robert. I totally understand what you’re saying but I believe this app is still in its fledging period. I believe it does have it’s quirks but it seems they are actively developing this app. I would like to add that online dating is hard!! It doesn’t really matter what app you use, in my opinion. Dating is difficult. When you pair that with a global pandemic- it makes it near impossible!

1 Like

The problem isn't the app, really. Taylor is right, the app is new and online dating is kind of screwy anyway. I use regular dating apps and I filter through at least twenty women for every match and ten matches for every real date. Given the number of users this app has, those stats don't bode well for us. Dating online is frustrating. Even on regular apps.

That being said, I've met awesome girls through the regular dating apps. Just gotta be patient, check out some other apps/sites and be brave and persistent in your efforts.