Damn... Super emotional today. It's been so long since a

Damn... Super emotional today. It's been so long since a long stretch of sobriety that I can't remember if this was how I used to be. This kinda sucks but I suppose what comes with stronger not so happy emotions comes more intense good ones when they come around. :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:

Good to see the positive in the situation. Hit me up if you need someone to listen.

1 Like

Thank you.. I think I need to just get to know myself better and if I'm going to be a more sensitive person I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and be ok with that lol I've never been fond of feelings

1 Like

We could be twins :wink: #stupidfeelings

1 Like

Lol probably a common theme here.

1 Like

Hey Nichole hang in there! I totally know where you're coming from. The first year of my sobriety was actually the most emotional year of my life. For years and years I suppressed my emotions so much, that when I finally got sober they all came out. But guess what for the first time in my life I worked through all of this stuff, all the trauma, bipolar disorder, PTSD… and these days I am mentally and emotionally stable. Keep on moving forward. Message if you need me!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.. You always know how to remind me to be hopeful and patient. :relaxed:

Really didn't realize how much you're not dealing with appropriately until you get sober. But deep breaths and keeping it going :slight_smile:

1 Like