Damm I'm feeling old today.... every broken bone, every worn

Damm I'm feeling old today.... every broken bone, every worn out joint, every scar hurts. Might be the weather, might just be I'm getting too damn old. I might have been nicer to myself, had I known I was going to live this long.

1 Like

I'm sorry. I know that's part of getting older- but knowing that doesn't help.

Has your physician cleared you to work out? Doing light exercises may help.

1 Like

I am in need of 1 knee, both hips and both shoulders being replaced. Did a nursing home to rehab after having the other knee replaced, bad experience, not happening again. Just gotta pay my penance for the abuse of yesteryear.

I have to apologize to you, I have been being difficult. I'm in a pissy mood today and should not push that off onto anyone else. It is my crap that stinks and I have to deal with it. Pull on my big boy pants and quit whining, just play the cards as they are dealt and remember the odds are in favor of the house. Sorry I vented in your direction.

I think lack of sleep is playing a large part in my mood. I haven't slept more than 15-20 minutes a night since my grandsons funeral March 12. We shouldn't have to bury our offsprings offspring. The theme song for MASH says suicide is painless, not so for the survivors.

Hi Greg. I'm sorry about your grandson. I can't imagine your pain. I wish it would get easier to handle-but I don't think it will. :cry:

I would definitely say your grief is what causing you not to sleep. Not sleeping would cause me to be in a bad mood :unamused:.

I'll have to disagree with MASH, it's painful for everyone.

I appreciate your apology though I don't think I am owed one.

Have you talked with your doctor about your lack of sleep?