Cooking is fun they said lol

Cooking is fun they said lol

3 Likes

Jesus dude what happened??

Cut my thumb making dinner lol clearly non-alcohol related

Bro! This is crazy. I think you need to postpone the skydiving trip. I'm glad you're OK. Keep smiling.

Oh hell no. I put a $100 deposit on that shit lol

1 Like

I wouldn't waste the $100 neither. Do you know how many tacos we can get with that? :rofl::rofl:

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah you right lol

1 Like

How many stitches?

None yet lol. Still waiting.

I hated that part of when I spit my finger open. I had to ask for some pain meds, which says a lot about how bad it hurt. The gave me narco10 before the doc. He gave me a finger block that didn't work and then 2 lidocaine shots in the wound that didn't work. I got 5 stitches with 3 having no anesthetics. Apparently I'm immune to them…

I hope your stay is much less painful. It looks like something I saw often when I worked in kitchens.

1 Like

Don't think the recipe called for part of your finger :scream::scream::scream: hope that heals up fast! I once sliced my finger open cutting up a tomato the first time I went over this guy's house I was dating. That was fun… I blamed him for his knives being too sharp. That's prob the reason here too. Your knife was too sharp not your fault.

1 Like

I'm going to start telling people their knives are too sharp if I ever cut myself using their knives. Thanks for the tip Nichole!

1 Like

Hahah.. their knives are to knife-y

1 Like

For real. “May I please have a knife that's more like a spoon please. And hold the knife.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You guys are great. I’m doing fine. No stitches just a lot of jokes and painted the hospital room a nice AB+ color hahah

1 Like

Lol Happy for that!!! :heart:

I cut my fingers with an electric planer a couple weeks ago… I literally feel your pain

What kind? Makita, DeWalt?

Craftsman