Best + Worst Things Abt Sobriety πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Alright so there’s good and bad to everything in life - including sobriety!

For me, the best part of sobriety is being able to live by my values. The worst part, is feeling like I’m in a never-ending state of self-improvement lol

What are yours?

For me it was the fear of the unknown . Going into detox knowing I was going to lose my job and letting countless people down.....again . But after awhile you get a little feeling of hope and I held onto that hoping and praying my life would get better , and it is :pray:

The best part of sobriety for me right now is knowing that my actions, my words and my thoughts are my own. The worst part is still a terrified part of me that there might come a moment when I lose sight of what I almost lost. But I think the better parts are much stronger than the fear. A friend mentioned to me i should not "entertain fear". I like that and am trying :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can totally relate. I think the β€œfear” can help us stay awake to the realities of what our non-sober lives looked like. This helps me keep my fear in a positive box.

1 Like

Love to hear it :pray:t3:

Ooo I LOVE this answer! A+ LOL πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ«

1 Like

Best part is being present at all times... worst part is not having things in common with some of those closest to me.