Being sober seems to get harder and harder im 1

Being sober seems to get harder and harder im 1 year clean and hurting

This is a very crucial point in recovery it was for me here's where the real work start to to get interesting meaning by now you should have a sponsor and have been through the steps but here's where we get to apply the last three steps which are the maintenance steps right here's a chance where we get to start to sponsor someone and get really good outside of ourselves and start to apply to service that's been so greatly given to us I pray that you will continue to use what you've been giving and know that I'm here for you and that I believe in you much love and respect

2 Likes

Keiths right man. Time to give back and share. Theres a lot of guys wanting to be a year clean! Guys you could take to the gym with ya or grab coffee and chat.

As long as someone isnt messing with my recovery i can be friendly with them. And when i get close to people i expose my own chatacter defect of judgement or pride or excuse making. And I learn to be selfless when working with others who want to have the kind of sobriety that I got.

1 Like