Being homeless and sober is hard. Especially during Covid. E

Being homeless and sober is hard. Especially during Covid. Everyone in my state is literally allowed to stay in their apartments without paying rent and they cannot, by law, get evicted due to the pandemic which leaves me and the people who have been searching for a place to live homeless and cold this winter.

1 Like

Yes I kniw the feeling being honeless libed homeless for 4 years outside.if you need a friend just message me im here forbyoy.im an addict addict to pills.

1 Like

Our system is broken af. Anyone living in America is at risk of homelessness, all it takes is one event. Getting injured , losing a job, mental health issues, relapse. I could go on and on. It’s not difficult to land yourself homeless. Hopefully things change for the better for everyone. Props to you for hanging in there and staying sober. Praying for you!

2 Likes

That sounds very difficult. I spent 7 years on the street here in Vegas but that was more by choice than anything else

1 Like

Hello, yes times are tough . I myself was homeless last year . Luckily I was in Broward county Florida . Which helps out quite a bit as far as food and ways to improve ones quality of life. There is a free detox and residential treatment center called BARC that will provide shelter, food and medications, pain graduation ones receives a month of paid housing , food stamp , medication, and the bus line is currently free . The job market is fairly well here also . Just a suggestion that helped me . Hang in there , do your best and go with God .

1 Like

I feel your pain

Hopefully everything gonna get better

1 Like

Thank you. I'll add you as my friend if that's okay!!