Been sober now for 1 month. Caught the virus

Been sober now for 1 month. Caught the virus so I have some unpaid days ahead, hoping to get back once the symptoms are gone. How's everyone doing??

1 Like

Awe, Travis. I hope you recover soon. I'm well- thanks for asking.

1 Like

I think I will, just got a few symptoms hanging on but feeling better. Great to hear! How was lake michigan? Looks like a great view from your post!

1 Like

I have to get tested again, hopefully nothing serious. Congrats on being one month sober! I hope you feel better! Lots of fluids and wishing you good health

It's beautiful. I loved the boat ride. The boat ride also made me realize that I am not ready for a cruise. I :joy::joy: I spent most of the time thinking how I can everyone safely to shore in case of a boat accident.

Freaking plague man. Good luck bro.

I picked a hell of a time to quit drinking I tell ya hwhat

Hi Travis,

I wish you a very speedy recovery as I know you long to get back to your usual activities. I've been sober for many years and in October I stopped smoking cigarettes after many years of smoking. I chose to use the ( nicoderm patch) system to began and am now flying solo. Best wishes to you and yours during these challenging times as well as best wishes to have a safe and wonderful holiday.