Be careful! ⚠️

I often hear "why did I wait so long" or "I wish I did this sooner" in terms of sobriety. Your journey is different. Be glad where you are today. Now is better than never.

6 Likes

:+1:, we have to be ready and want to. Otherwise its a waste of time and failure will happen

1 Like

Well its true or at the least my experience. I quite drinking 12 times for 2-6 months but I wasn’t ready nor was a truly sober for those times emotionally and physically. Then i would start drinking again to feed the “Beast” inside me with it increasing each time. Now I am truly sober and will never drink again just because I reflect back to when Josh was younger and had all that fun without using

Thanks Josh and Asmo.

Josh you nailed it right on the head. You have to be ready when you are ready. I stopped on a Thursday morning at 10am with half a can of beer still open, and many others cold and waiting, and looked at that beer and it hit me in that instant “I CANNOT DO THIS ANYMORE. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. I AM DONE” and I stopped. Nothing major forced it, I just finally became ready.

:100::100:

Keep spittin' the truth.

That’s right, when I hear someone says those things I tell them they’re right where they’re supposed to be