Bad Habits

Greater self-awareness is often brought by sobriety. We need to recognize bad habits. What bad habits do you have? How can you replace the bad habits with healthier ones?

My biggest is procrastinating alot of it is due to anxiety I think.

I can work in my anxiety by exercising and meditation … so probably working on that would help solve the procrastination issue

At times I don't do things because I am tired. I don't like letting my body determine if something gets done or not. Then, again it's possible that my body feels overwhelmed because of how much I do. So my bad habit isn't knowing if I'm just doing too much or not. To break the bad habit I suggest I give myself an hour or so mid-day to do nothing each day.

I've been wondering this same thing actually. Deep down I feel like I can probably push myself more though. I like your solution.

I personally will play the tape. I like to think into the future and see what the outcome will be, should I choose to follow through and continue on with said bad habit. I, also, try to acknowledge how a healthier habit will serve me more positively and efficiently should I make the right choice!

vaping is prob my worst habit. I quit recently for two weeks and picked back up again when I got stressed. I also tend to eat poorly when I’m bored or sad. both of these habits are turning out to be tougher than I thought to break!