Back on day 26. My sobriety journey started July 2

Back on day 26. My sobriety journey started July 2019, when I hit my rock bottom and dragged myself into a 90 day intensive outpatient program. I graduated that, and held my sobriety for about 4 more months until an incident occurred and I relapsed. I was sober after that for another 5 months, until I was fired for an erroneous reason (someone reported me for not having my mask on when I stepped inside the facility- no joke...3 yrs never had any issues). I had one last slip around new years. I got comfortable, and lazy with sobriety. I am very adament and want it this time around. I have an amazing partner who also struggles with addiction and we are both motivated to stay clean.

7 Likes

I would like to I would like to share a little bit of my experience with wanting to stay clean and living to stay clean or two different things I personally could not have done it cuz I have multiple relapse as well along with multiple excuses once I I put down the rig in the bottle and picked up the pen and paper started practicing the principles to those 12 steps of based on with a sponsor I was able to see that it was never was about the using they was all about the thinking in the behavior and rationalizing and justifying and the lying to myself I got to look 10 years since my last pick up and I'm grateful for everyday and I know that you can do the same cuz I believe in you and I have faith in you and I'm praying for you much love and respect