As u exit 14th from 580 turn left under the

As u exit 14th from 580 turn left under the Bridge is a young man ! named Richie ! He definitely is troubled ! I have tried to give him cloths and food and money at times ! The cloths are nice but he doesn’t wear them or even keep them ? I don’t know why the system can’t help this man ! He is not well , mentally! I like to do more for him but , I’m at a loss for positive change for him ! Any one have an suggestion !

1 Like

Has he contacted a mental health hotline? Based on the bit I know about the situation he needs you to care for him no matter what don't turn your back on him and he needs to take care of his mental health. Does he have a therapist?

Amanda I appreciate ur input ! He has been under the bridge for a long time he comes and goes ! I tried to explain in my message I’m not educated enough to help him any further ! I will continue to give him son money and food ! But he needs way more then that he should be institutionalized ! Thank you for speaking up hopefully come one who reads this will have a solution

Yes Monica it’s mind boggling that thousands of people drive by him everyday ! And no one stops to help even if a little like me ! I got frustrated. Sure I went to Ross and bought him new shoes and a warriors jacket only to see a few days later no jacket no shoes ! So I m going to limit my help to some food and a few bucks !

1 Like

I don’t think so but I’m not qualified to answer he’s alert and answer my question told me his name

1 Like

Good advice Dave I agree with u thanks

2 Likes

Not much we can do other than always be there show him kindness. When he's ready unleast he knows u there for him

Right on nuno