Anyone on here right now

Anyone on here right now

im here. how are u

Crystal is here, for a minute.

I’m here

Hi Heather. Hard to catch people on here to chat right away with. How long you been sober?

16 months

Someone is always here! We’re drunks. We stay up all night.
Take it easy for a wile. Put on some music and drink as much ice cold water as you can. Might make you pee a lot. But it’s not booze.

Ty Ace I have been drinking water. I had 7 years in March. Was laid off last November from a job. Now working a good paying new job but can’t handle the stress or physical work. I go for a drug test and physical for a different job Wednesday. It will be an hour commute. Will eventually have to sell my house and move. Just nervous and anxiety very high. Not sleeping well even with the use of my sleeping prescription. Not going to get high or drink over this. It is just good to let this all out. I have a very close friend that I talk with almost every day. She has like 12 years she has been a life saver for me.

That’s a hard place to be my friend All you can do is tuff it out One thing we drunks know what to do is bounce back The worries you have everyone has them Even normal people. They just don’t jump into a bottle for day and days. I’ve been without a drink for many years. But I still get that thought. I hear you buddy. Just stay strong because you will die if you drink. I don’t know you from Adam but I know myself with free time. Hit me up any time Steve.
Ace

Ty Ace. Appreciate it