Anybody else struggling with a relationship issue?

Anybody else struggling with a relationship issue?

6 Likes

It depends...which relationship?

1 Like

LOL! Significant other?

Yes! Well, FINDING someone with similar lifestyles, like, ya know, sobriety. Lol

1 Like

Not really just dealing with life on life’s terms...that says it all does it not?

1 Like

Yes, when I drink, by bf stays up all night worrying about me. Doesn't sleep. The look of disappointment in his face, and I still continue to drink. I think I'm being slick and can hide that I've been drinking, but he always knows! I have no reason for drinking, not mad, sad, just happy, and want to feel happier. I'm pathetic :persevere:

1 Like

Don’t say that about yourself. You are in the right place.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I am trying so hard to be sober. My wife has a different relationship with alcohol. She doesn’t have the same problems I do. On one hand, I feel like she should support me and cut it out. On the other hand, why should she have to give something up she can handle responsibly just bc I have a problem? When I look at it objectively, it doesn’t seem fair to either of us. When she drinks, it’s very hard...

2 Likes

I've noticed my character defects make me struggle with any kind of relationship

1 Like

Me too

When two or more people get together, sooner or later there are going to be challenges. It's pretty much normal.

1 Like

If you keep on doing what you've always done you'll keep on getting what you've always gotten!

2 Likes

Yup

Yes :confused:

1 Like

Yeah if I pick up..

1 Like

I am not good with boundaries. I’m not good at setting my own. I’m not good at respecting those of others. I think I know better. I don’t and I am working hard on being better. I am finding strength to establish and communicate to others my place in this world, and to listen to/accept theirs.

1 Like

We needed to ask our HP that question, If all is right there, All will be right here !
Don’t Drink, Clean House, Help Others!
Keep it simple !!
Rule 69 !!
This All coming from a guy who wore chaos like a comfortable pair of pants, We are going to know a New freedom, A New happiness, and for me a new pair of jeans feels good :grin:, Easy does it ,
But do it !!

2 Likes