Any tips on help with sleep/insomnia? I'm recently 3 and

Any tips on help with sleep/insomnia?? I'm recently 3 and half weeks sober and not sleeping well at night..I've tried melatonin but she having disturbed sleep

2 Likes

CBD combined w melatonin really works for me

1 Like

Sleep was a big issue for me too - I would always turn to alcohol bc I was so desperate to fall asleep. My uncle in the military who has served multiple times overseas taught me a method he uses to fall asleep quickly when he’s not even necessarily tired, but knows he only has a short opportunity to sleep. It’s the 4-7-8:

• inhale for 4 seconds
  • hold your breath for 7 seconds
  • exhale for 8 seconds

If you keep repeating the process, I’ve found that it’s helped me slow my body and my mind down to a place where I can just let go and sleep

I used cbd and Kratom

A night time routine with consistency really helps me. Shower, reading, and a cup of well rested ( Trader Joe’s) tea. Also knowing that I am ready for the next day and morning ( dishes cleaned, kids school stuff ready, my work stuff ready etc.) It still took me a while to get to a point to be able to fall asleep and stay asleep but it will come and when it does it will be amazing!

Meditation and a lil melatonin might help

Yesss. Love this