Any methanphitamines anonymous members? I have heard of

Any methamphetamines anonymous members? I have heard of the groups but never been to one.

I didn't know there was a meth anonymous

Not a member but should be lol

Lol, I saw an ad like a year ago, but not sure if there are any where I am located.

3 1/2 years off the s***! Wow to think of what a grip it had on me. Sooo very grateful

NA or AA meetings typically have lots of recovering Meth addicts. Hell most addicts have tried it.

3 1/2 is hope for me, for I had a break of about 3 to 5 years and fell back on her grip, I thinks it’s has been 6 years this time. I had my fun, I have hurt others but the hurt I carry comes stronger when I stop. Still day two for me again, I guess it counts because I am here making a commitment.Stay strong my brother, for your sobriety helps me.

Very true brother, I know the program, been to countless rehabs. I was just curious, first time in a platform like this for me.

I will say this. I'm 53, never really even knew what it was til I tried it for the first time at the age of 47. I was instantly hooked and within a year was going as hard as I could. I still feel the effects of what it did to my body. I swear my muscles and bones ached for at least the first year. I am so thankful to be clean and sober today. It does get better a day at a time!

47? I’m speechless, I’m 48 and my aunt gave my first line when I was 20 years old. I do get you, I am more scared now because she won’t stop whispering in my ear and my aunt who still uses visits me all the time. Friend request?