Another long distance relationship that went up in flames πŸ˜”

Another long distance relationship that went up in flames :pensive:

I'm sorry. :cry:

Long distance relationships are hard. I was in one 2 years; and there was a 7 hour driving distance. It only lasted because we knew we were meant to be. If we didn't know that we wouldn't have made past a year.

2 Likes

I'm sorry :disappointed:. I've been through that too and someone said to me, "well at least he's in Nashville most of the time." I live in Atlanta... that doesn't make a difference in how it feels. Hope you have support and we're always here​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be strong, whatever you do , don’t drink or use!

2 Likes

Ugh, sorry to hear that Travis. LDRs are no joke, it’s tough not being able to see your S.O.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, yeah they are tough. Hoping in time after I have some of my freedoms back I can find someone. Still good friends, just wish I wasnt obligated to stay for so long

It's all okay now, we both accepted how things are I guess. Sorry its happened to you also. I guess it just takes a lot of time and patience to find the right one. Thanks :slight_smile:

Will do! Dont plan on touching another bottle for as long as I live. Have been 3 months sober, looking to live life without it. The risks and dumb choices you make just arent worth the trouble. Will try, soom as I can go places again I'll be back at the gym pumping that iron :muscle:

1 Like

It really is.. seems the best people I find are always so far away. Maybe someday I'll find someone close, hopefully sooner than later before my turns gray lol

Haha wel maybe the person you meet will be into greys :crazy_face: have faith!