An update I finally snapped and I checked myself in

An update I finally snapped and I checked myself in the rehab for depression I was at One hospital for 9 days and the last one for two weeks I just came home today they got me back on my depression medicine which I cannot stop taking it I shouldn't have done it 10 years ago on the other hand while I was in rehab my dad got put on oxygen so I flip out scared to death cuz I went home come home today one of my friends was murdered

Sorry to hear about your friend. I am glad however that you got some help. Welcome back.

You need friends love, lots and lots of friends, those mess took my first gal after 15 years ,destroyed her, depression its been my suffering over the last year, I took a walk and looked at antiques, grave stones ,hey your still alive and there is still hope love and faith, smile take a deep breath

Ty

Thank you they got two people in custody right now and looking at their charged with first degree murder

If they are the guilty I hope that justice is swift

Oh yeah they are beyond guilty they picked up the 3rd suspect today and all three are charged with first grade murder I still can't believe it's true and I want to wake up from nightmare

So sorry to hear of your loss, and Hope justice will prevail!
Just Breathe, Barbara, and take care. Blessings to your dad, as well!
Love and light
:dizzy:Chelle​:dizzy:

Thank you oh yeah he will get Justice they arrested the third person yesterday is so unreal like a nightmare and thanks for my dad and we're waiting on to be able to call when they going to find out when they can put them in the hospital overnight so I'm trying to keep my head up and stay positive

Rehab can be an amazing tool. Commit to it and know why you are there. Usually they are genuine and supportive and most important PROFESSIONALLY understanding professionals. My stint in rehab was one of the most important stages of my life and has changed me forever