After this pandemic, my goal is to earn my diploma,

After this pandemic, my goal is to earn my diploma, write my last poem and then a suicide letter and kill myself. I cant live anymore. 20 shall be my last age. im sorry

2 Likes

Why earn your diplona?

2 Likes

Anton, you had a good plan the other day. You talked about writing more and showing yourself self-care. What happened that made you have a change of heart? Please seek help from a professional. Your life is worth living. Don't give up on you. We want you to be alive and healthy.

First you can get your diploma during the pandemic. That shouldn't stop you. Second keep writing, every word you put to page changes the world.third suicide is not the answer. It doesn't end how horrible the world is it makes it worse. Every life that leaves before its time leaves a hole that will never be filled. You are worth more to us alive than you will ever know.

Its just when everytime my dad yells at me, I feel like I failed him as a son and I failed myself for not being what he wants me to be

I think parents do a lot of yelling to get our life in a different direction. Parents tend to feel they know best because they've lived longer--and they don't want us to make mistakes.

At your age you need the opportunity to explore, to find yourself. And doing exactly what anyone else wants you to do is a hindrance to your growth.

Talk to your dad about how you feel. If that doesn't work ask a family member to help. Family counseling may be an option, too.

Regardless of what happens your self worth isn't measured by how your dad treats you. You have a purpose. You are needed. Share your truths with the world-because it's needed. Don't let anyone dim your light.

I think parents do a lot of yelling to get our life in a different direction. Parents tend to feel they know best because they've lived longer--and they don't want us to make mistakes.

At your age you need the opportunity to explore, to find yourself. And doing exactly what anyone else wants you to do is a hindrance to your growth.

Talk to your dad about how you feel. If that doesn't work ask a family member to help. Family counseling may be an option, too.

Regardless of what happens your self worth isn't measured by how your dad treats you. You have a purpose. You are needed. Share your truths with the world-because it's needed. Don't let anyone dim your light.

Hey Anton. I just DMed you, hopefully we can chat

1 Like

Hey I would like for you to call the suicide hotline suicide hotline - Google Search

800-273-8255

1 Like

This is the number to the suicide Hotline

I think you should call the police to take you to the hospital. Please don’t kill yourself.

1 Like

Anton keep going don't give up. Your life can change