After being sober for two years I was offered abline

After being sober for two years I was offered a line from coworker and it brought back the craving. I have dreams all the time of getting high and wake up drenched in sweat my body aches I feel sick like withdrawal sick?! Is this normal? My psychiatrist won’t do anything other than saying I’m hallucinating and putting me in zyprexa but it’s not helping. I can’t keep feeling like this why is it happening

I have been through the same thing and just want to let you know your not alone. I've had vivid dreams in the past as well and woke up feeling the same way and actually thinking that I had used. It can be scary but atleast for me it is something that will eventually pass. One of my counslors I've had in the past said it's something that is totally normal and can happen occasionally no matter how long you've been clean. I hope this helps!

I used to have drinking dreams a lot, but they pass. I just thank God every day for helping me stay sober one more day !

Totally normal. Stop the pills. It won't help. All I can say is that it sucks, but you already won if you didn't do the line so the worst is over. Be proud of yourself. Concentrate on that.

Addictions I nicknamed 'the chase'. One of any if the old habits and you can risk cravings and relapse. Remember the bad experiences you had, probably more often than good, instead of glorifying the memory of the time.

Hey how are you doing? Actually seeking someone loyal,honest,trustworthy and reliable who can always send me nude pictures and videos and talk to me anytime I’m bored and wanna share my feelings. I pay 500$ weekly allowances text me on (805) 635-8679 if you interested