A question? Does anyone know of any Spiritually based Rehabs?

A question?

Does anyone know of any
Spiritually based Rehabs?

Hi bella

Not sure where you are located, but in Massachusetts there is a program called “Teen Challenge” that is. The name doesn’t really seem to communicate that, but the people I’ve met that went through it successfully are impressive.

I'm in Fullerton California

There's a place called Calvary in Denver that's faith based and a place called Shadow Mountain in Arizona that's spiritual.

Hey Bryan. As far as I know, any rehab or treatment center that implements 12-step is in some way, shape, or form “spiritually-based” bc 12-step in and of itself is a spiritual program. And the majority of treatment centers do offer 12-step. or are you looking for something different?

I can understand that,

But I just went to a place and I felt that it was lacking that aspect even though it was 12 step

Ah ok I understand. Are you interested in a more holistic approach? Or a particular type of spirituality?

Holistic involving faith

this App has a page dedicated to treatment centers. Couldn’t hurt to check out if they have any of the kind youre looking for. I did a holistic program at a place called Enlightened Solutions but it’s all the way in NJ lol

Have you checked Russel Brand online recovery program?