4th of July

How are you celebrating the weekend?

5 Likes

My little dog and I will watch the fireworks on tv ! It is raining here, so hopefully not too many pops to upset him.

Currently broken in the front yard. In full isolation while my family and fiancé celebrate my sons birthday and the holiday without me bc I was not invited. Why did I even come home

Laying in my bed staring at the ceiling depressed tired of feeling this way

Clean and sober! At a sober pool party
I don’t know who is going to be there as I was invited by a friend. So it gets my out of my comfort zone

1 Like

Happy 4th of July to you too

Going to visit my wife and wish her a happy fourth. Then I’m coming back home and cooking a nice dinner for myself and my little doggie. Nobody else to hang out with no place to go. Best thing to do is to stay home anyway. It’s just another day 

I feel so bad for the doggies this time of year. I hope your dog is happy through the holiday. I know those pops hurt their ears.

1 Like

I'm sorry. :cry:

I'm sorry. Go out and do something. You deserve it.

Sounds like lots of fun!

1 Like

I'm celebrating my 4th of July with my Oxford House and four others in my chapter we are all having a barbecue with a slip and slide trampoline and a bunch of desserts and we also get a light off fireworks it's going to be great sober fun I hope everyone has a great fourth and stay strong love all of you happy Fourth of July..

Watching "Cruel Summer" on Hulu with my dog and making myself hot dogs ...I bought 5 different types of juices to help keep my sobriety during my first Fourth of July sober

I’m nervous and excited :laughing:

Pool party is pretty sweet!
Turns out I actually know more people here then I thought I would!

1 Like

Working then home on the front porch watching the sunset then plugging doggy ears.

That’s awesome. I’m glad your jitters had no reason to show up.

1 Like

I love to watch the sunset.

Thank you :pray: I was going cancel. I’m glad I didn’t.

I cried. Spent time with family and whenever I had the chance to be alone, I cried. A lot.