30 days today. Just gotta be legit real right now—not

30 days today. Just gotta be legit real right now—not grateful—fighting the depresh! Awww well….

4 Likes

Awesome

Staying positive early in sobriety can be tough but I believe you can do it. 30 days is awesome! :grin:

Keep it going!

30 days isn't bad. Depression sucks though. Sorry you are fighting that.

This was so me this past week I was mentally, physically, emotionally struggling and depression was starting to creep in. I can always tell because I don’t want to do anything but sleep my life away. I finally knew I was caught up on sleep and just forcing myself to stay
In bed when I said screw it and made myself get up for yoga. It helped but I’m still trying to change my thinking to joy. I can tell depression just zaps my soul and I hate being miserable. Today I’m going hiking with my dogs and husband. Keeping busy in a healthy way helps- hope today I become lighter in my soul. I hope you grab yourself up too before that ugly depression grabs you too hard. You got this!

You’ve got this! I completely understand how you feel, I have just a little over 4 months and have experienced a lot of days like that. Sometimes it helps me to write a gratitude list out when that feeling hits. Wish you the best on this journey and remember you’re not alone.