3 days sober and new here

I’m new to this app and have 3 days sober. ive tried so many times to get sober so I’m not very proud of day 3. I have a liver ultrasound soon and I’m terrified.

1 Like

Good morning Hannah, be proud if every single day your sober. Each of us knows how hard being sober 1 day can be. Each day your sober is a success. If you fall, get back up! Just keep trying. Work the program and it will work for you. Working the program and the steps is the only thing that got me through. You got this!!!

Hi, Hannah. Don't fret- that's not good for your health. Your results could be good.

I'm proud of you for being on Day 3. I know it sucks starting over. But you didn't stay down- you got up. That makes you bad (in a good way).

Be proud of day three. The body has a rhythm that goes in cycles of 3 and 7. Anytime you try to let go of something, day three is one of the worst. Day seven will be hard too. After that there will be a bump every day that is multiple of three or seven until you have beat it. You got this and we are all here to talk when you need us.