Congrats Ben!

That's the day after I got married.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Hell yeah!! Congratulations Ben

Congratulations

Thank you :blush:

Mad ups!

Congratulations what an amazing feat tryouts conquered. Keep taking it one day at a time my friend. I'm at day 11.

Well you are doing great it gets easier believe me I dont even think about it now. Now I just need to get a social life lol

I was sober for 16 months back from October 2016 to February 26, 2018. My sister died in front of me. It was stupid to drink that day but I did and had been until june 26 at 9 pm

Well your back on the right path I relapsed once when my best friend at work died suddenly didn't know how to handle it and I definitely handled it the wrong way but im good now

You're welcome.

Woohoo! Congratulations Ben!

Awesome job!

Thank you :blush: it said you wanted to chat with me I clicked it and nothing so im not sure I'm new to this app I really don't know how it works how you make friends or anything that's what I'm looking to do I don't have much of a social life

Thank you :blush: it really does get easier the first month is the hardest

1 Like

Congratulations

Hell yeah

Ben , two years is great. 42 days for me. I read the feed. I am new to this too. Maybe we can all support each other in our sober journey

Yeah I agree trying to find some local people to so we can get together and maybe we can hangout