2 year anniversary tomorrow and I feel like I'm just

2 year anniversary tomorrow and I feel like I'm just existing. I push myself to follow the program but this isn't the first time I dont know what my next step is. Open to suggestions.

Rob, congrats on 2 years! That’s a big accomplishment. Be in the moment. Enjoy that feeling.
What program are you working? 12 steps of AA?

Thank you ! I'm in NA ' considering branching out

1 Like

Congratulations of 3 years. Do you have a sponsor? A mentor? Either would be a great help to you along the road especially when you come to points of uncertainty

Yeah ' I have a sponsor and I do stepwork...I'm just having a hard time putting myself put there without some type of substance or.drink involved

Thanks btw' but it's only 2 years , so far

How much time do you jave?

1 Like

Have*

Awesome! I’m AA. And I also attended NA meetings. Have a sponsor in both. But really working AA.

616 days

I've been in the place where I don't want to go out, I don't want people around. It is common for people to get that way. I was a little depressed the first time, and then discovered I have social anxiety. I want to be around people, but am awkward and feel like my every flaw is magnified when I go out. I have to make myself get out and connect. My point is this, there is an underlying reason you feel the way you do. The food news is once you have searched within to find the why, you can discover a way to fight it.