19 days sober

I've never took my sobriety this serious. 19 days ago I was in the darkest place of my life. I was on meth IV use for almost 9 years of my life. 19 days ago I decided to turn my life around & in the short amount of time that I've been clean I've never felt so good. Everyday is an accomplishment and I'm so lucky to finally be getting out of this mess I've been in for so long. I hope everyone who struggles with this or any addiction finds their way out. Stay strong!!

11 Likes

Hi Courtney. Thanks for sharing this and believing in us. Congrats on 19 days!

1 Like

Thanks so much!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

You're welcome.

I'm so proud of you.

1 Like

That means alot, I'm trying so hard!!

1 Like

My first 19 days were brutal for me, so congratulations on being so strong and speaking out on your sobriety! It's only gonna keep getting better and better :grin::grin::grin:
I promise you that!!

1 Like

You're doing great.

It’s a long journey, but one that has to start.

Its definitely is. I've attempted this so many times. But this time I know im never going back!

1 Like

Thank you! The first few days were awful omg. But its already getting better so I'm having high hopes that I got this, this time. Congrats to you also girl!

1 Like

Oh sweet and young lady, God bless you and keep you! You should be so very proud of yourself. Hang in there. I am just beginning the journey out of alcohol!

Thank you so much! I'm very proud to be where I am at today. Goodluck with you're journey, ill be thinking about you & I'm hoping the best. You can do it!!

You need to get to 20. Not 21. Not 1000. You need 20.

1 Like

Congrats on getting sober and your life on the right path. Ive struggle with and didnt take my sobriety seriously either. Stopped multiple times throughout my life and always went back to alcohol. I would say it was a dry drunk syndrome those times. Luckily I entered myself into a inpatient rehab and got the help I needed for a long time. Congrats Cortney and we are so proud of you!!!!

One day at a time!:muscle:

Thanks alot! It will always be a struggle, but its all worth it, everyday! I'm so so glad you got the help you needed. Makes me happy to see other people that has once felt rock bottom make it back to the top. We've all got this!

1 Like

Yes I lost everything to alcohol, but I got everything back except time lost to alcohol. It can be a struggle for sobriety but it does not have to be at all. Take care C

Congrats that’s a huge accomplishment!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!