162 days sober and doing this completely alone. It’s time

162 days sober and doing this completely alone. It’s time I reach out for support. Excited to make connections with individuals with like interests. I’m super outgoing and usually fearless, but posting this was very scary.

4 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Thank you!

Hey Melanie! Good for you posting this and realizing support would be good. It's rough going it alone!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome job! StL here too! It’s a lot harder alone. I had some support through the hardest part and I don’t know if I could have done it with out that. So that’s very impressive! I came here for the same reason. Id be happy to trade stories. We all need somebody to talk to. Great job on the 162 days!

Matt, thank you. It hasn’t been easy, to say the least. Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you, Laurence!

1 Like

Thanks, Julie. I had a situation that came about last night and it hit me like a to. Of bricks that I have no one to talk to about this. Posting this was one of the scariest things I’ve ever done.

1 Like

If you ever have something come up again, feel free to reach out to me! I'll send you a friend request so we can chat sometime!

Julie, thank you. That really means a lot. :heart:

1 Like