13 days sober and almost did not make it. My

13 days sober and almost did not make it. My head was trying to take me out yesterday because of the rejection I felt in a man I broke up with ..I obsess on everything and my thinking has got me in many pickles....I want this to change and I realize now until I fix myself I can't emotional be in a real relationship because my priorities change and focus on him very unhealthy for my sobriety it definitely will take me out so I kept saying to myself if unlove someone let them go and if they come back they were meant to be urs ..I also felt like if I am wanting to inflict pain might as well be worth it and went to the tattoo parlor to finish a much needed tattoo and today I feel blessed and happy to be 13 days sober again...meetings always help me thank u to those who can relate and listen

1 Like

Still getting used to this app! Okay you made it past the 12 days! 13 days sober! Good job! Yes we might feel like that toxic relationship is love but when we work on ourselves we will learn what love actually truly is. It’s hard letting go of something comfortable and familiar

2 Likes