12:30 and awake. Times like these in the past i

12:30 and awake. Times like these in the past I would pour a glass of bourbon or try and hit a bar before closing time to take the edge off and help me get some sleep. I've noticed that without alcohol, I've sort of regressed to adolescent me with my mind racing & keeping me awake. On the plus side, my skin is starting to look pretty good... and my hair is always amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

:clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6:

1 Like

Sleep has always been a major trigger for me. I think it's cuz I spent so much time out of it and passed out my body is like "ok it's time to get shit done hibernation t time is over" so I know how you feel. With alcohol withdrawal you may want to see about getting some Xanax or ativan from your Dr to help keep you steady, you know? But only if needed if you can rock it out do so my friend!

1 Like

It's funny you mention "time to get shit done" part because, despite my desire to normalize my schedule, these anxious nights have become quite productive. It's to the point where people in my company have now come to expect me to submit long emails with data and reports to them at 2 or 3 in the morning. :slight_smile: