What are some favorite non-alcoholic drinks in place of drinking

I agree! I have to mindful of my caffeine intake. I treat myself once in awhile to matcha tea with unsweetened coconut milk.

1 Like

Kombucha

2 Likes

This may not be for everyone on this forum, and that's ok. I actually can and do enjoy non alcoholic adult beverages without any increased cravings. I can enjoy a Heineken 0.0, or Monday zero alcohol whiskey and really enjoy it. For many it's a trigger, for me it isn't. Just to consider.

1 Like

Coffee, black, normally death wish coffee. Also a ton of monsters. Really way too much caffeine

Same! I take mine sweet tea and lemonade.

1 Like

Love those.

1 Like

Thanks all!

A Virgin daiquiri is my go to!

1 Like

Yes!!!

Which AHA is your favorite?

Sparkling water, a splash of your favorite juice and about a tablespoon of Bragg's apple cider vinegar. Gives it a healthy kick.

1 Like

That sounds really yummy Patrick!

I'm easy. Just give me a Coke and I'm good !

I’ve become a coffee snob. I buy beans from vendors who ship the same day as roasting so that I get them fresh. I’ve found that my favorite beans come from Central America or Columbia, and will occasionally splurge on a pound of Jamaican or Hawaiian. Compared to what I used to waste on booze/drugs, $80 for a pound of coffee beans is nothing. I did try Kopi-Luwak as well, which is amazing.

I also drink lots of water, and an occasional Nuun after a long run.

I go through about a 12 of seltzer water a day and will try just about every brand out there which is a lot. Also, do a lot of gingerade kombucha.

AA coffee😉